In a Baileys video released in advance of National Chocolate Milkshake Day Kelis who is now a cookbook author, and Le Cordon Bleu trained chef spills her secret.
- 3 oz Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur
- 8 oz Ginger Beer
- 4 scoops Chocolate Ice Cream
- 5 pieces Candied Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Chili Cinnamon Rim
- Ginger Infused Whipped Cream for Garnish
- Combine Baileys, ginger beer, chocolate ice cream, candied ginger and cayenne pepper in a blender with a cup of ice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into glass with chili-cinnamon-sugar rim (1:1:1).
- Top with ginger infused whipped cream and a piece of candied ginger.
- Check the yard
Photo Credit: Bailey