[Video] Birthday Party Goes Horribly Wrong When Silly String Ignites A Fire

A little girl celebrating her birthday was turned into a human fireball when a stunt next to the cake went horribly wrong.  Footage of the party, believed to have taken place in Argentina, emerged online showing the girl celebrating her 11th birthday.  After a rendition of “Happy Birthday” in Spanish, the girl is covered in silly string by family members.  The string bursts into flames and engulfs her after coming into contact with the candles on the cake.  Although most of the silly string stuck to the girl as planned, remnants of it came into contact with the cake and acted as a fuse. It is not clear whether or not the girl suffered injuries.

Photo Credit: YouTube screenshot

Posted in Scott Fox, Video