Would you like to live the dream? How about becoming a professional ‘Chocolate and Cocoa Beverage Tester’. The job, posted on Linked In, explains that your main role is to taste candy and give honest feedback. The company posting for the gig, Mondelēz International, is the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo!
(One small thing… you would have to move to Europe…)
Here are the key responsibilities:
- Be able to taste chocolate and cocoa beverage products and give objective and honest feedback.
- Work within a team of panelists to share opinions and collaborate to reach an agreement on taste.
- Use a clearly defined vocabulary to describe products and aid in the discrimination between products.
- Be consistent in the results given.
- Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
- Chocolate tasters are key in helping Mondelez perfect and launch an entirely new product all over the world.
More Info: Linked IN