The Z1035 Summer Dayz is sizzling! Two ways to get in to WIN the Summer Dayz Grand Prize!
Listen 3 times a day from now till August 31st with Pina, Hammer, Amanda Logan and all weekend long with Tony Monaco & Jimmy T for a chance to get in to win a chance at the Summer Dayz Grand Prize! You can also enter below!
SUMMER DAYZ GRAND PRIZE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A one year lease of a brand new 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan SUV from OAKVILLE VOLKSWAGEN
Plus we’re filling your new SUV with:
- A patio set from KITCHEN STUFF PLUS
- A $1200.00 Mountain Bike from POP A WHEELIE
- A Spirit II BBQ & 2 grill academy passes from WEBER
- A Paddleboard board and Kayak from MUSKOKA PADDLESHACK
- A $1500.00 Gift Card from INTERCONTINENTAL TORONTO CENTRE
Enter to win below or complete an entry ballot with the Z1035 Summer Crew on location at events throughout the GTA.
Look for the Z1035 Summer Squad at these events:
Freedom Mobile – Thursday August 16 2pm-7pm with Kat Callaghan!
Dennys – Friday August 17 12pm-2pm with the Z1035 Summer Squad!
Italfest – Friday August 17 2pm-10pm with DJ Danny D & Tony Monaco!
Freedom Mobile – Friday August 17 2pm-7pm with Kat Callaghan!
CNE Live Broadcast – Friday August 17 3pm-6pm with Jimmy T!
Star Shot – Saturday August 18 10am-2pm!
CTRL-V – Saturday August 18 2pm-6pm with Kat Callaghan!
City Fest – Saturday August 18 3pm-11pm
Star Shot – Sunday August 19 10am-2pm!
Freedom Mobile – Wednesday August 22 1pm-5pm with the Z1035 Summer Squad!
Freedom Mobile – Thursday August 23 2pm-7pm with Kat Callaghan!
Freedom Mobile – Friday August 24 2pm-7pm with Kat Callaghan!
Mountain Hyundai – Saturday August 25 2pm-6pm with Scott Fox!
Freedom Mobile – Friday August 31 1pm-5pm with the Z1035 Summer Squad!
Warner Brothers “The Nun” – Saturday September 1 2pm-6pm with Kat Callaghan!
Summer Dayz Car Giveaway – Friday September 7 7pm-8:30pm with the Z1035 Summer Squad!
Z1035 SUMMER DAYZ POWERED BY:
- ELIGIBILITY: To enter and be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario residing in the GTA and be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. The Station and the Oakville Volkswagen, or their affiliate companies (collectively the “Contest Sponsors”) nor persons employed by any affiliated with this Contest and no persons who are domiciled with any such employee shall be entitled to enter the Contest. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of the Contest Sponsor, their agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, contest supplier, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter and to win any prize covered herein. A previous winner of the Station’s contest within thirty (30) days preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) is not eligible to enter. A previous winner of the Station’s contest with a prize value over $1,000.00 and/or a trip within one (1) year preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) is not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Two (2) ways to enter the Station’s Summer Dayz Grand Prize Car Contest: 1. contestants must listen to the Station to hear the cue to call the day between 09:00 AM and 06:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”, all time zones hereafter shall be ET) or 1 visit Z103.5 Live on location throughout the GTA, or 2 listen for the on air cue to call weekdays with Pina, Hammer and evenings with Amanda Logan and weekends with Tony Monaco and Jimmy T. The thirteenth (13) caller through instantly wins a key that could start the 2018 Oakville Volkswagen SUV and receive the VIP invitation to the Grand Prize Car Giveaway celebration on September 7, 2018. The Oakville Volkswagen will be located in a different location weekly throughout the duration of the Contest when live on location. In conducting the Contest, the Station’s on-air announcer has the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any potential prize winner whose response cannot be heard by such Station’s representative, and the Contest Sponsors shall have no liability or responsibility to any caller so disqualified. In the event the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Contest starts on Friday, May 25, 20178 at 9:00 AM and closes on Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 7:00 PM. Only one (1) Grand Prize to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the contest period. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- CONTEST DRAW: All qualifiers with an official numbered key letter are required to attend the ceremony at the Oakville Volkswagen (1355 North Service Road W, Oakville, ON) on September 7, 2018 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. The registration time period shall be between 5:30 PM and 7:00 PM ET. All qualified contestants who arrive after the registration time period (i.e. on or after 7:00 PM) on September 7, 2018 will be deemed ineligible to compete for the Grand Prize and shall be disqualified immediately. All qualifiers must bring a piece of photo ID and official invitation letter to register with a Station Representative on September 7, 2018. Qualifiers will be responsible for all transportation costs of attending the celebration at Oakville Volkswagen. Qualifiers may bring guests to accompany them to the party. On Friday, September 7, 2018, confirmed contestants will participate in the random draw. All confirmed contestants’ names will be in the grand prize box, randomly names will be drawn from the box. At 8:00 pm one name in the box will be declared the official Grand Prize winner. Proof of identification must be provided upon request in order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by the Station. Should the question not be answered successfully, the Station reserves the right to select a new potential winner at its discretion. Before being awarded the Grand Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Station, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, authorizes the Station and Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Grand Prize, accepts the Grand Prize as offered and releases the Station and contest supplier from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Grand Prize. In the event the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, the Station and the Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner and the Station and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner, if applicable, shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected, but in any event no later than September 18. The decision of the contest judges is final. The Station together with their promotional, marketing or advertising agents and affiliated companies, reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning the Grand Prize and or prizes will depend on the total number of eligible qualifiers who attend the party at the Oakville Volkswagen Grand Prize Car Giveaway.
- PRIZES: Unless otherwise specified, the Grand Prize and the Attendance Prize are hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Prizes” in these rules and regulations. The Grand Prize winner shall redeem the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize consists of the use of a one (1) un-logoed 2018 Volkswagen Beetle convertible for one (1) year on the approximate lease, or cash equivalent of $10,000.00. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $10,000.00 The winner will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining own vehicle insurance, maintenance, and must have a valid Ontario driver’s license and qualify for the lease terms as outlined by Oakville Volkswagen and their affiliates. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. There may be additional Prizes, those of which must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. No substitutes are permitted, except at the Station’s discretion. The Station and the Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prizes in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prizes is unavailable. Prizes winners are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including without limitation, taxes, gratuities (if applicable) and all personal expenses of any kind or nature. The Station and the Contest Sponsors are not responsible for any delay, postponement, suspension, rescheduling, or cancellation, for any reason, of any Prizes and the winners will not be compensated in the event of such delay, cancellation or other event described herein. If the winners are unable to claim the Prizes during the specified period, the Prizes will be considered forfeit. No credit or reimbursement will be provided if the Prizes are not claimed. If cancelled, the Prizes will not be reinstated; the Prizes will be null and void. Other restrictions may apply. To be officially declared the Grand Prize winner, the Grand Prize winner MUST sign a waiver form provided by the Station. The Station is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest or in the announcement of the prize.
- GENERAL: Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These Rules are subject to change without notice. By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules and regulations and consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Station and Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. The Station and Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to the Station. All entries become property of the Station and the Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any telephone or computer errors or malfunctions. The Station and Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Station and Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, radio, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The winners acknowledge that the collection or use of the Prizes may be inherently dangerous and agree to release and hold harmless Dufferin Communications operating as Z1035 and the Evanov Radio Group and its affiliated and parent companies for any and all damages that may incur through entering the Contest or through the collection or use of the Prizes. The Grand Prize winner also agrees to sign a standard release and waiver of liability prior to claiming the Grand Prize.
- INDEMNIFICATION: By participating, participants agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Station and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising and promotional agencies from and against any claims made by winner, entrants, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this contest as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any contest-related activity or participation in this contest. Prior to receiving the Grand Prize, the Grand Prize winner shall sign a standard release and liability waiver absolving Dufferin Communications and Evanov Radio Group operating as Z1035 and the Evanov Radio Group of all its obligations under the Contest and accepting the Grand Prize as awarded as full and final satisfaction of all items owed to the contest winner by Dufferin Communications and Evanov Radio Group operating as Z1035.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Station and contest supplier and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Station and contest supplier with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.